Recipe for my special Strawberry Banana ‘Surprise’ Smoothie:
1. 2 ripened bananas (peels removed)
2. 2 cups organic strawberries (hulls removed)
3. 1 ripened, medium-sized avocado (skin and pit removed)
4. 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
5. 2 TBSP agave nectar (optional)
6. ice cubes
Place all of the above ingredients into your blender of choice (soft stuff first, hard stuff last), and blend on high for about 2 minutes.
****The surprise in this smoothie is…….you guessed it! It’s the avocado! Most people will use some type of yogurt to give the smoothie a creamy texture but I prefer to use a ripened avocado instead. It’s a healthier option and it leaves the smoothie with a creamy texture that you just wouldn’t believe! The taste is INCREDIBLE! Enjoy!